Exposure and Symptom Database
Estelle Levetin, PhD, FAAAAI and Mary Larsen-Purvis, MS
The University of Tulsa
This database is a listing of peer-reviewed papers which present symptoms of allergic rhinitis or asthma in relation to pollen and/or fungal spore exposure. Studies on natural outdoor exposure as well as challenge studies in exposure chambers are included; however, papers specifically related only to indoor allergen exposure are not included in this database. Also included in the database are papers relating symptoms to outdoor air pollutants or meteorological conditions. Brief summaries of each paper are linked to name of the first author.
- List of all papers in database, alphabetically by first author
- List of all paper referring to both pollen and fungal spore exposure
- List of all papers relating only to pollen exposure
- List of papers by specific pollen type
- List of all papers relating only to fungal spore exposure
- List of papers by specific spore type
- List of papers with suggested threshold values
- List of papers relating to challenge testing
- List of papers relating to paucimicronic particles
- List of papers relating to effects of air pollutants
- List of papers relating to meteorological conditions
This database was a project of the AAAAI Aerobiology Committee, and it was funded by the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology.
Updates to the database will continue to be made. To recommend additional articles for inclusion in the database contact email@example.com.